Saturday, January 29, 2011

2 Week Doc

I'm a bit late...but this past Monday Asher had his 2 week pediatrician appointment. I do like his pediatrician but I've heard a few really bad stories recently from a moms group that I attend. So I'm kind of up in the air about staying with him or looking into a new one already. I think we'll give it a bit longer and see how it goes. Anyway, here are the stats:
Weight: 8.7lbs 25%
Height: 21 in. 50%
Head: 14 1/2 50%
The doc mentioned that everything looks great. He went over any questions I had and explained about Asher's feeding, development, sleep, bowel/bladder and safety tips. Overall it was great except the part when Ash peed all over himself including his FACE! Eek! We managed to get him all cleaned up and and home safely! :)

Here are some recent pics:



1st day he wore shoes. haha! We went out and about that day and he got so many compliments on them! :)

My dad & stepmom (Happy & Memaw).
Not sure why this one is upside down...but this is Asher getting some tummy time on mom & dad's bed.

My mom, Mimi with Ash. (This is before Asher was treated for his jaundice...you can tell he is yellow!)

Mike's stepsister, Laurie, loving on Asher

Neighborhood girlfriends. They delivered a delicious dinner and we introduced baby Ash to baby Dash! Dash is 3 months old...they will be going to daycare together!! :)

Mike's Dad & stepmom (Grandad & Gigi)


Sweet friends visiting us at the hospital.

1 comment: