Sunday, November 7, 2010

What a weekend!

Friday night we enjoyed a delicious Maggiano's dinner with our friends Lee & Teri from there we--for once--didn't have to make the long haul back to Rockwall since we were house-sitting at my moms house all weekend. It worked out great that we stayed in Plano because Saturday we had a 'double-header' at the hospital for our Baby Classes. The car seat class was 1st from 9am--12:30p and then we went back for Breastfeeding Class from 5p-9p! Whew. They had plenty of food and drinks for all of the preggos...but geeez, those chairs need some more cushion! It was rough the last couple of hours. I was pretty much over it! BUT we learned SOOOO much!
The car seat safety class was very eye-opening and makes me realize how much we don't know and also how important it is to ensure everything is perfect when installing these things! I'm nervous because I don't know if the Britax car seat that we have fits in Mike's car like it's supposed to. We have to go get it checked out. IF not, we can always take it back...but it took me forevvver to decide on this dang thing. So I'm hoping it works!! The breastfeeding class was very informative for me & Mike! Even though I'm still nervous about it, we learned lots of great information and will hopefully retain it all when the real deal happens! haha.
Tuesday I will be 30 weeks along with the pregnancy! Good grief--10 more weeks! Eeek! Last Friday was our doctor appointment and now I start to go every 2 weeks! I did the glucose test and drank the orange sugary soda thing...it wasn't bad at all. I'll get the results tomorrow. Everything else looked great. Baby was measuring 1 week early. Here are his most recent pics! :)






I can't believe how clear his little face is!!! Ahhhh, can't wait to meet him!!! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love that last pic of his sweet little face!

    I remember our classes! Our birthing class was like 3 weeks for a few hours each week. I begged Josh to let me take a pillow to sit on but he looked at me like I was crazy! haha

    ReplyDelete