Thursday, November 11, 2010

Last year of my twenties!!!

Yesterday I turned 29 years old!!! EEEK!! Honestly, I kinda forgot about my birthday since it seem like there's a million other things going on these days. But it was a great one. I woke up to a big Kate Spade box on our bar top with a big bow around it and a card. Mike got me the diaper bag that I've had my eyes on for sometime now! I LOVE IT and can't wait to put it to use!!! The work day was a normal one and after that we had our Birth Class at the hospital from 6-10p. It was a long day. My work folks brought in Sprinkles and a couple of my lovely friends took me to lunch! Tonight my mom had us over for my birthday dinner that was delicious, as always! They got me tickets to see Michael W Smith in concert for his Christmas tour with the Dallas Symphony Orchestra. I CANT WAAAAAIT!! We went a couple of years ago and LOVED it! MWS is definitely a favorite...I've lost count, but I THINK this is like the 19th or 20th time I've seen him in concert!!! Headed to bed now...I have a FOUR day weekend ahead of me! Ahhhhh....


Not sure if I was sticking out my butt or sticking out my stomach...either way, I look weird. But you get the point... :o)

Yummers!!!

1 comment:

  1. YOu look beautiful! Can't wait to see pics from the shower! Wish I could have made it:0(
    Amy

    ReplyDelete