Can't believe another year has past! 2013 was wonderful with lots of fun and wonderful memories, until we came to Christmas! It was honestly miserable. Our whole family caught the (horrible) FLU! Literally we had to cancel ALL of our plans. Church, dinner, family stuff, Christmas morning presents, everything! We were in bed and couldn't move for 3 days! Then the kids got it and it lingered on forever! We kept Asher out of school for 2 weeks, he got it the worst and will
finally go back to school tomorrow! He's kinda excited, I'm pretty sure he's stir-crazy at home!
We brought in the new year just like any other day. We didn't do anything special--I stayed up till 12:01a, kissed the hubs and went to bed! Ha! I'm old.
Next weekend is Asher's birthday party! I can't believe he's turning 3!!! So amazing how he's turning into such a charming little boy! Melts my heart! Presley is growing like crazy and is still not walking yet. She'll be 15 months in about a week. She's going to physical therapy (started in November) 2x a week to help with we core and leg muscles to help her walk soon. ❤️ She gets around as quick as any other though, she's all over the place that's for sure!
Happy new year to all and hope to see you more this year! Cheers!
Here are the pre-flu Christmas activities. 🎅❤️🎅🎄🎁




No comments:
Post a Comment