Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Sweet pea update

Little Presley is doing great!! So still sleeps most of her days away but is a bit more active with tummy time and staring at her surroundings on stroller walks when she's awake. She is just over one month old. Last weekend her and I took a road trip to Oklahoma City to visit my step grandparents. My stepmom & step sis drove down from Nebraska (the MAiN reason for my visit) with Kinsey's new baby boy, Liam. He was so sweet! He is 2 weeks old and already bigger than Presley. It was fun to see then together and take lots of pics! Pres did great on the drive to & from. It was perfect timing since she usually eats every 3-4 hours. She slept the whole way and I nursed her right when we got there and same for the way home. Much easier this with a toddler, ha!
I got to taking with mike the other day and realized that since I'm off work I should take advantage and go visit my brother & sister in California!! Soooo, I called my mom to see if she wanted to fly with me and my kiddos to the west coast and needless to say she didn't need any coaxing at all! We are going in 2 weeks!!! We booked our flights, hotel & rental car this week! I'm super excited!! It's also perfect for my mom since she's moving to Scotland in a few weeks...she'll get to see everybody before they make the big move!!' :(( still so sad about that!!
Pics...



















No comments:

Post a Comment