Friday, August 3, 2012

CraZiness!

Our life is pretty crazy these days. Asher is still all over the place--he loves daycare and is very social when he's there. We are finally finishing the finishing touches of our new house and I'm loving it!y mom has been coming over almost every weekend to help put the nursery together for the baby girl! So fun!!! I'm having blood pressure issues during this pregnancy-as I did with Asher. I'm on meds 4x a day but it's keeping it under control. :/ I'm 30 weeks pregnant and feeling like I could give birth tomorrow! Ha! I feel huge and having a hard time sleeping at night, turning over in bed, catching my breath, walking long distance, etc. Eeek! I passes my glucose test thankfully and got to see our sweet baby last week! She is still breech but we have plenty of time for that to change. :))
Other than that--work is the same. The commute is still horrible but I'll have a long break from that soon!! Thats all for now...






1 comment:

  1. Wow only ten more weeks! You must be getting so excited! I'm sure it will be so neat seeing Asher with her. Do you guys have names picked out? I can completely relate to the commute part. It doesn't normally bother me but since i've been pregnant I dread it because I just want to sleep in the am. Have a great week!

    Mimi

    ReplyDelete