Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Weekend Recap!

Friday consisted of a trip to target and purchasing Asher's convertible car seat!!! I'm Soooo excited about this for some reason!! We haven't installed it yet but will this week!! Yipeeee!!
Saturday I walked the Susan G Komen with Laura & Timarie! We took the train down and stayed extra long to eat breakfast & go shopping at northpark. So fun!!! When I got home I took Asher to the park, he absolutely loves the swings!!! Asher is able to use a sippy cup now!!! He's getting so big!!
Sunday me and Asher went to church and to the galleria with my mom. Mike stayed home and enjoyed a quiet day watching football. Borrrrrring!! 
My mom bought Asher's outfit for our Christmas photos!! And he tried on lots of hats to keep warm when we go to Nebraska next week!!! He hated them all!! LOL! I can't keep anything on his head!! 
I also tried a glue on canvas pintrest project...fail!!! Hopefully I can tweak it a bit and be successful next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment