We had Asher's 6 month photo shoot this week. We went to Harry Myers Park in Rockwall and it was just about 105 degrees outside! Our session started at 5:30p so giving the facts that he is usually super tired after a long day at daycare...Asher was a TROOPER!!! He did great and gave lots of smiles! I can't wait to see all of the pics!! Here are the 2 sneak peeks that the photog gave me. So far so good...


Sweet Asher getting ready for another day of swim lessons!

Asher is rolling ALL over the place! So fun! He now usually sleeps on his tummy. Mike was so scared at first and would turn him to his back each time he would roll over. But now the second you turn him back over...he is already rolling back to his tummy. We talked to his pedi at his 6 month apt and he said he'll be fine now that he can lift his head, etc. Speaking of his 6 month apt...I'll have to post those stats soon. But he is 100% over the cough and gunk that he had. No more breathing treatments or meds! Whew...so glad we're over that!
(this is a pic from our video monitor that sits on my night stand)

Headed out to get ice cream (for the adults) in our jammies!!! Love this lil guy!

Yesterday Mike & I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary. We decided to get the iPhone 4 upgrades as our gifts to each other. I can't wait to get mine in the mail!!! (I still have the 3G...not even 3GS, so I can't wait to get video on my phone!) Anyway, we had a great time celebrating our 5 wonderful years of marriage! Here's a few pics from our wedding night...

Headed out to get ice cream (for the adults) in our jammies!!! Love this lil guy!

Yesterday Mike & I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary. We decided to get the iPhone 4 upgrades as our gifts to each other. I can't wait to get mine in the mail!!! (I still have the 3G...not even 3GS, so I can't wait to get video on my phone!) Anyway, we had a great time celebrating our 5 wonderful years of marriage! Here's a few pics from our wedding night...



Happy Anny!!! So glad I got to share in your special day 5 years ago :] Asher is so stinkin' cute :]
ReplyDelete