Monday, March 28, 2011

Growing Boy!!!

Seriously, I'm a horrible blogger! I can't seem to keep up with updating pictures and blogs here...but I'll try to do better! A lot of it has to do with our broken computer. Mike has the day off today and I told him to when I come home from work I want to see a new computer ready for me to use!!! He laughed...but I think it's gonna happen, finally! I'm SO not used to the laptop I have and my measly iPhone can only do so much... ANYWAY....Asher won't stop growing!!!!! I'm loving every minute of him. He is such a sweet baby!!! I don't want to jinx anything...BUT he has slept through the night THREE nights in a row!!! I'm loving it!!! I'm talking like ALL the way through...like 8p--7a!!! I definitely don't miss getting up in the middle of the night. ESPECIALLY since I'm back to work!!! YEP, I officially started back to work last week. I was really hoping that it wouldn't happen...but it did. Since Mike works from home 3 days a week he has been taking and picking up Ash from daycare. I will say that I LOVE his daycare. They are super sweet and have a great curriculum (even for infants!!!). They are Christian-based, very new, clean and love the 'teachers' in the infant room...and they are about 2 miles from my house. They also have video cameras in the rooms so I can check up on him every 5 minutes! ;) ha. It's fun to be able to see them reading him books, playing paddy-cake, singing songs, feeding him and watching him sleep. Of course I wish it was MEEE that was doing all of these things, but it's good to know that he's in great hands! That's all for now....back to work...










Sunday's best!!! This is the outfit that Asher wore to his Dedication at our church last weekend. Such a special day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment