My sister is due with her 4th boy on March 10th! I can't wait to meet Corban Stone!! Her other 3 boys are staying so busy with auditions for new print ads, commercials and even movies! Here are their new head shots!
We just booked our flights to visit California! I really wish we lived much closer--I hate that I only get to see them a couple times a year. Sooo...Mike, Asher and I are heading out to Cali in April. I can't wait!!! My mom and stepdad are renting a beautiful house on Newport Beach for us all to stay at!! My grandparents are even coming in town from San Francisco! EIGHTEEN of us in the same house (including the 3 newborns!!). Although I'm really nervous to fly with Asher...I'm REAALLY excited to see my fam and be on vacation!
Speaking of Asher...here are some new pics of my love......
Baby Legs are my FAVE! They are so cute and easy for diaper changing! These are still big on him but at least he has room to grow! :)
Speaking of Asher...here are some new pics of my love......
Baby Legs are my FAVE! They are so cute and easy for diaper changing! These are still big on him but at least he has room to grow! :)
Asher LOVES this sweet elephant that my bff gave him. It winds up and plays 'Rock-a-bye Baby' and moves his head back and forth. We keep it at his changing table to make that a more pleasant experience.
Asher is just getting so big. What a sweetie he is.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad he's doing good. I love that pic of him eating his elephants nose :)
Your nieces and nephews are all so precious. What a great family you have.
Asher is soo cute!
ReplyDeleteWe LOVED babylegs too! They are really handy when he starts crawling to help protect little knees!
What a flipping cutie! Your family has AMAZING genes! Let's get together before you go back to work...maybe the Arboretum soon?
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute baby! LOVE the baby legs! Where do you find those?
ReplyDelete