We just got back from the doctor and everything was great. Asher is measuring perfectly, his heartbeat was strong and he had LOTS of movement. The doc went into more details about the delivery and it made me so nervous! Basically he was saying that we have the option to induce labor at 39 weeks if we wish. Mike and I haven't really talked about this in detail yet but it will definitely be an upcoming convo. I DO think it would be cool for his birthday to be 1/11/2011...just sayin'! :) My next appointment is in 3 weeks and that will be the Glucose Test. I hear it tastes pretty gross...we'll see. As I mentioned in the last post we are moving right along with A's nursery. We still have lots to do but here is our progress so far...
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
26 Weeks!
It's only been a few days since my last post....but I have new pics so it's worth a new post! :)
We just got back from the doctor and everything was great. Asher is measuring perfectly, his heartbeat was strong and he had LOTS of movement. The doc went into more details about the delivery and it made me so nervous! Basically he was saying that we have the option to induce labor at 39 weeks if we wish. Mike and I haven't really talked about this in detail yet but it will definitely be an upcoming convo. I DO think it would be cool for his birthday to be 1/11/2011...just sayin'! :) My next appointment is in 3 weeks and that will be the Glucose Test. I hear it tastes pretty gross...we'll see. As I mentioned in the last post we are moving right along with A's nursery. We still have lots to do but here is our progress so far...
Here is the new paint color. It's kinda hard to see but easier to see against the cream color door. The paint color is like a light sage greenish color. Love it!
We just got back from the doctor and everything was great. Asher is measuring perfectly, his heartbeat was strong and he had LOTS of movement. The doc went into more details about the delivery and it made me so nervous! Basically he was saying that we have the option to induce labor at 39 weeks if we wish. Mike and I haven't really talked about this in detail yet but it will definitely be an upcoming convo. I DO think it would be cool for his birthday to be 1/11/2011...just sayin'! :) My next appointment is in 3 weeks and that will be the Glucose Test. I hear it tastes pretty gross...we'll see. As I mentioned in the last post we are moving right along with A's nursery. We still have lots to do but here is our progress so far...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment