I can't WAIT for our baby to meet his/her cousins!!! They are ALL in California so Mike & I are already planning on make a visit or 2 next year--especially since my
SIL is due with her 2
nd baby in February and my sister is due with her 4
th in March!!! Our family is multiplying by the month!!! We are thinking of visiting next Summer and maybe again in the Fall/Winter!!
Ahhh, I can't wait!!! Here is the latest pics of the kiddos...
Aiden, Logan & Skylar
Austyn--she's getting
SOOO big...and cuter by the minute!!!

This is
Aiden's most recent 'work'. He is on every boot-cut pair of jeans at the GAP!!!
Me & my sis always talked about how CUTE the Gap model kids are. Low & behold
Aiden booked this job a few months ago!

This is
Aiden's larger than life poster in Santa Monica, CA. They were just walking by and noticed he was in the window!!! It's HUGE! Of course, they had to snap a pic! I've searched high & low here in Dallas for this poster--but nowhere to be found! :(
What a precious set of kids. They are beautiful. I bet your nephew is so proud of his poster. I mean I would be :)
ReplyDeleteIts great to know that your baby will be brought into a family with cousins and great aunts and uncles.